Our client is a leading Managed Service Provider (MSP) offering comprehensive solutions in IT, Networking, Cybersecurity, Telecoms, AV, and Cloud. They pride ourselves on delivering the service that others promise, with a team of subject matter experts who design bespoke solutions for our clients. From server rooms to workstations, our client supports every aspect of technology infrastructure, providing the best advice, service, and efficiency. With a focus on client satisfaction, our client helps businesses thrive with their all-encompassing range of services.
We are looking for a qualified accountant to manage the finance function to the team:
· Assignment of financial and accounting documents
· Control of documents in terms of formal and accounting
· Reconciliation of accounts
· Settlement of employee expenses, domestic and foreign business trips,
· Preparation of VAT declarations
· Records of economic operations in the financial and accounting program
· Analysis of account balances and entries
· Payroll preparation and reporting
· Preparation of tax declarations, reports and reports for internal and external institutions
· Preparation of transfers and posting of bank statements
· Confirming and reconciling balances with contractors
· Support other team members in the preparation of reports and financial statements
· Keeping financial records in the internal financial system (ERP)
· Active participation in the preparation of financial statements according to specific standards (including the Accounting Act, the VAT Act, CIT)
· Higher education (preferably with a specialization in accounting / finance)
· Experience in a similar position – minimum 2/3 years
· Knowledge of the provisions of the VAT Act – with particular emphasis on VAT in international transactions
· Knowledge of accounting regulations, VAT, CIT, PIT
· Communicative knowledge of English
· Independence in solving problems and finding optimal solutions
· Ability to work in a team
· Very good work organization
· the ability to think analytically
· very good knowledge of MS Office (Excel)
· Knowledge of the accounting system
This role will be 100% remote.
The successful candidate will work closely with the team based in Poland and Ireland.
If you think you are the right person for this job, please contact Agnieszka Zadrozniak at Agnieszkazadrozniak@cfw.pl
Please let the company know that you found this position on this Job Board as a way to support us, so we can keep posting cool jobs.