Our client is one of the largest private investment banks in the United States, that provides advisory, wealth management, commercial banking and investor services across 140 countries. We work closely with their Polish office in Krakow, recruiting experienced professionals in the financial industry, as well as talented juniors ready to develop a professional career.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for new Junior Transfer Agent to join our client’s Alternatives Team; you will be responsible for the processing of investor transactions such as the recording of commitments, capital calls, distributions, transfers and redemptions.
· Processing transactions for investors, such as the recording of commitments, capital calls, distributions, transfers and redemptions accurately,
· Providing support to the team in establishing solid client contact, as well as departmental contacts and at all levels,
· Resolving any internal (inter-departmental) or external (client/investor) queries in a timely and accurate manner (also team assistance in closing procedural gaps and upgrading internal processes),
· Supporting Seniors and Supervisors with the verification and authorization of processed trades and reports, as directed,
· Cooperate closely with team members and other Transfer Agency teams or departments (e.g. Fund Accounting).
What we offer:
IIf you think you are the right person for this job, please contact Angelika at email@example.com
Please let the company know that you found this position on this Job Board as a way to support us, so we can keep posting cool jobs.